To start an Information Technology company, you need to register a company at OCR Nepal. On the Article of Association, you need to specify clearly the objectives related to IT company.
Few of the objectives that can be included are (not exclusive):
- Web Development Agency
- Software Design and Development (web app, mobile app, Softwares, tools)
- Graphics design
- Network installation and Maintainance
- Sales and Purchase of hardware and software.
- Digital and social media marketing
- IT consultation
- Training and classes related to Information Technology
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Software as a Service (SAAS), Hardware as a service (HAAS)
These are the general objectives of a typical IT company. However, if you have any other unique objectives you can always include them in the AOA. There is no special requirement to register an IT company in Nepal. Any Nepali citizen with a valid Identity card (government-issued) can register and start IT business.