Click here to chat with me!
Search our website now
Registering a company in Nepal is the first step to making your idea and dream of running a business come true. This article will help you understand what should be done to have your company registered at the Company Registrar’s office. All the information about the company registration process in Nepal is presented in simple language and logical flow. Still, if you have any confusion or need any assistance regarding the company formation process, we are always there to help you.
Company Register Office was established on Magh of 2049 under the Ministry of Factories. Its executive area has been Nepal-wide, but this is not implemented to date. Currently, there is only one office of the Company registrar division which is located at Tripureswor, Kathmandu.
According to the Company Act 2063, Company Register Office started online application and documentation from 25th Magh of 2069 B.S. From which it became a bit convenient for the information.
Government of Nepal, Office of Company Register
Location of company registrar office (OCR): Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone no. : 977-1-4259948, 4263089 : Fax no. : 977-1-4259961 :Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Register Office has recently started online register. You can go through website of Company Register Office for details. You can click here to go to the website Company Register Office.
1) Firstly, send a name of company to website of Company Register Office www.ocr.gov.np to check whether name of company is already in used or not. You have to follow these processes:
a. Click to the below-mentioned link in the homepage of the Company Register Office CHECK NAME Then there you will see the written line ”TO ESTABLISH A NEW COMPANY, PLEASE CLICK HERE NEW!” Click HERE.
b. Here you keep your name and email address. Account Make account and USER NAME will be you username PASSWORD comes in your email account.
c. Now keep email in Username and keep PASSWORD in email and do log in.
d. Do login and in the next step, click to CHECK COMPANY NAME.
e. Here comes the NAME RESERVATION REQUEST FORM keep the company name, and objectives and watch whether it gets attached or not. It sends an email, if the name does not attach then go ahead with the registration process. If it gets attached, then you have to keep another name. You will receive a rejection message from the Company Register Office. You have to again send another name.
f. After the approval of the name, prepare the manual.
2) Prepared manual and EC letter (which the founder has to sign and scan) and the scanned documents and citizenship card can be uploaded to Company Register Office. Documents should be filed on a Pdf file.
3) After uploading all documents, Register Company Office will send an email VERIFIED.
4) Go to the field of the chief for the non-profit company.
5) Pay revenue according to the capital. We have to deposit the revenue to the specified bank. Submit the voucher to Company Registration Office. Then, Company Register Office will give a receipt. Alternatively, if you have connectips activated to your bank, you can make an online payment for the rajaswa via the connectips as well.
6) After showing the receipt, the registration process will be finished after the stamp and signature of related staff and officers.
1) Management letter and manual should be on Nepali paper or any durable paper and should have typed on one side.
3) Management letters and manuals should be written in clear and pure Nepali. In the case of a company invested in a foreign country should be in clear and pure English but also should be translated into Nepali too.
3) At the end of each paper, there should be signatures of all founder shareholders. In the last episode, there should be the founder shareholders’ full name, address, share numbers, and signature and thumbprint of each shareholder. Each shareholder should have one witness and his/her full name, address, and signature.
4) If there is a provision for purchasing shares of the new company by the old company, then we must illustrate the economic status of the old company.
5)At least one founder shareholder should be attained and identified for the process of company registration.
6) Only a hard cover file is used in Company Register Office.
After registration of private limited, annually each company should submit the annual description. Details Here: https://bizsewa.com/things-every-shareholder-must-know-and-do-after-registering-a-company-in-nepal/