Update: Binod Chaudhary Net worth: 1.40 billion USD 2020 (Forbes)
He sits at 1513 on the Forbes Billionaires list 2020. (as of 6/28/20)
- Binod Chaudhary controls CG Corp Global and is Nepal’s sole billionaire.
- His biggest assets are a controlling stake in Nepal’s Nabil Bank and CG Foods, maker of the popular Wai Wai noodles.
- Wai Wai has overseas factories in India, Serbia and Bangladesh with a new one being constructed in Egypt.
- CG’s hotel assets consist of 30 owned and 55 managed properties, including a string of luxury hotels with India’s Taj hotel chain.
- His sons Nirvana in Nepal and Rahul and Varun, who live overseas, help him run the group. Nirvana is managing director of the group.
Information Source: Forbes , Image: Amazon
Update: Binod Chaudhary Net worth: 1.33 billion USD 2017 (Forbes)
The world-famous American business magazine Forbes has just published the billionaires’ list of the world 2016.
The only billionaire in Nepal, Binod Chaudhary’s rank has degraded by 162 positions in the current year rank.
He was in the 1415th position last year. However, his position has been degraded by 162 to the 1577th position this year.
He was listed in the billionaire’s list in 2013 for the first time. His net worth is 1.1 billion USD. His Net worth was 1.3 billion USD last year (2015).
Binod Chaudhary is the principal owner of Chaudhary Group of Industries (CG group). CG group has been investing in electronics, cement, noodles and many other industries. Chaudhary Group Institute of Management(CGIM) is the recent investment of Chaudary Group in Education. Chaudhary has investments in different companies of Nepal, India Serbia, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh.
Bill Gates of America is once again in the top of the Billionaires’ list with the net worth of 7.8 Billion USD.
This year 198 people have managed to be in the list while 221 have been eliminated from the list of Billionaires’ 2016.Mark Zuckerberg; the founder of Facebook is at 6th position with Net Worth of 44.6 Billion. The petrochemicals giant Mukesh Ambani of India is in 36th position with a net worth of 19.3 Billion USD.
Here is the link to the full list of Billionaires published by Forbes Magazine. http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list
I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic,
you can earn extra cash every month because you’ve got
high quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative
PLEASE, DETERMINE THE CAUSES OF GETTING DOWN BY 162 POSITION IN THE FORBES BILLIONAIRE LIST , AND TRY TO ACHIEVE A GOOD RANK HEREIN. WITH BEST WISHES.